Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rome knows how to have a lightshow

soooo I dont really have time to update some of the finer details and hilarious moments from the past week, more of that later.

Today walking home, I realized why the ancient peoples were scared shitless of Jupiter and his thunderbolt--Rome really knows its lightning! Literally the biggest brightest streak of lightning I've ever seen (actually, Texas might have had bigger lighting) shot across the black/blue sky while I was walking home at dusk. Literally jumped back in shock. Strange though, since there was basically NO thunder; maybe a baby rumble but that was it! I was expecting a crack at least. So basically Rome has awesome lightning lacking in sound effects

sorry for the randomness of this post, its 1:30am and Im procrastinating on an essay. argh. time to start....

No comments:

Post a Comment